REFUND FOR THE RECALLED CANCER SENSITIVE COUNCIL SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ 110ML AND 200ML TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The refund process for the CANCER COUNCIL SENSITIVE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ 110ML (TUBE) AND 200ML (PUMP) is only for consumers in Australia who have purchased those products in Australia.
- To obtain a refund for the CANCER COUNCIL SENSITIVE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ 110ML AND 200ML, you must contact Consumer Helpline on 1300 364 515 or email@example.com to provide related information on the recalled product. If you do not provide that information, we cannot provide the refund.
- The claimant must:
i. be 18 years of age or over and the original purchaser of the returned products;
ii. provide a proof of purchase of the packaging and batch information of the returned products for the number of products claimed.
- Validation of claims may take up to 30 working days from the date on which we receive an application for refund.
- Once your claim has been validated, you will receive a refund of the amount set out in clause 7 via email as an e-voucher.
- For all valid claims you will be refunded the following (in Australian dollars);
- $16 per CANCER COUNCIL SENSITIVE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ 110ML (the recommended retail price or RRP of the product).
- $20 per additional CANCER COUNCIL SENSITIVE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ 200ML (the RRP of the Product)
- Vitality Brands Worldwide and Cancer Council Australia accept no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.